Friday, February 4, 2011

Need need need so badly

Nothing spectacular in the way of 101 in 1001 recently, but I found something more exciting out there in the blog-world from a link posted over on Snippet & Ink. Many of you may not know this, but I have been longingly coveting a mini pig for quite some time now. I've done the research, picked out a few names; however, a mini pig is just not in the budget. Isn't it just the MOST ADORABLE thing you've ever seen? Mini pig has just moved up to the top of my 'Things To Save For' list.

Photograph by Brittney Williford of WhiskerSnapsPhoto.

4 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

Hi Kailyn! Saw your comment about "Belle" over at Snippet & Ink and thought I'd pop on over!

While that was my absolute favorite photo of that sweet little pig (she's my desktop at this very moment!) I thought I'd pass this along... if you just want to send yourself over the edge, here are more pics of her http://tinyurl.com/4ljwwgc You better be sitting down... you’re gonna flip!

Have a great weekend!

Uncle Beefy said...

Better yet, try this link for more pics of "Belle"

KT said...

So cute! Do you know how big Belle will be when she's grown?

Uncle Beefy said...

I don't know how big she'll be when she grows up? I don't know if she's a 'teacup' pig or not? But, I know she can't possibly get any bigger than she makes my heart when I look at her! :)