A fifth of my allotted time has passed, so time to update again.
(The entire list!)
Tasks completed since last time:
1. Save $2500.
5. Remove all but 2 facebook games from my account.
23. Make JH a bowtie.
44. Try 5 new restaurants.
53. Host a party.
59. Go on a tour at Red Oak Brewery.
68. Go to a concert/see live music.
80. Find and purchase the perfect pair of boots. (They are soooo beautiful, I'll post a picture when they are seasonally appropriate).
87. Go to an amusement park.
94. Take JH Up North.
98. Learn to apply make-up, including liquid eyeliner.
16.8% complete, with 10 goals in progress.
Goals to complete in the next 100 days:
6. Back up my computer. (This is really getting crucial).
9. Eat strictly paleo for 1 week.
11. Visit Jess for a weekend.
12. Camp 5 times. (Or just once).
19. Have a yard sale.
56. Conquer Sporcle's Countries of the World quiz by myself.
63. Attend UNC Homecoming every year. (GO HEELS!)
83. Finish my Carolina t-shirt quilt. (It's only been a year and a half...).
84. Visit NYC for the first time!
90. Create an etsy shop. (Anyone need some fab bowties?)
99. Do a zipline course.
It looks ambitious, but I don't work full time again until October, so I'm diving in headfirst!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
After my last day at Dr. Cathey's, Ashley and I decided to tear it up at Carowinds, completing #87. It was a rainy, gray day, but better for us- incredibly short lines and bearable temperatures. Here we are in front of The Duck, with the Intimidator behind us.We rode the Intimidator three times, and it was FABULOUS.
Monday, August 1, 2011
I've accomplished quite a bit in the last month, but seeing as I didn't bring my USB cable up north, pictures and updates will have to wait. Michigan, as usual, is gorgeous. More importantly, it's an average of 15 degrees cooler than it is back home. We leave Sunday- expect a slew of posts afterwards!