Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy early Earth Day! Working on #72...

This weekend, a few of the old Girl Scouts did the Great American Clean-up and picked up 5 bags of trash and 2 of recyclables! One of the more interesting finds was a pile of coins where it looked like someone had busted their piggy bank open.

Also, I've been looking over my list to get some things done and realized that to read 250 books, I would have to read 1 every 4 days. The non-fiction books are taking me longer to read, mostly because I have to re-read a lot of passages to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm reading The Omnivore's Dilemma right now, and it's really changing my whole view of eating and 'organic'. I'm nearly finished with it, and the next non-fiction on my list is about the extravagance in spending for American weddings. A subject that is rather near to my heart, but a viewpoint I'm not used to seeing. I'm very excited to approach wedding design from a new angle and maybe learn a few things I can use in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would appreciate you finding a cheaper way to have a nice wedding :)