Wednesday, May 4, 2011

100th day update

Tasks completed:
2. Get Caroline's air conditioning fixed.
16. Run in a 5K.
25. Make my own dress.
49. Wake up before 9AM every day for a month.
67. Figure out a way to organize all my jewelry and do it!
81. Buy a nice digital camera.

My nifty calculator tells me that I am approximately 5.9% complete. However, I've started a few other goals, so I think I'm on track for the amount of time that's passed.

Goals I'd realistically like to complete in the next 100 days:
3. Read then organize all my dental hygiene magazines and information.
6. Back up my computer.
27. Finish level 1 of Rosetta Stone Spanish.
33. Get rid of 1 thing per day for 3 months.
36. WWOOF for a week.
50. Go to a parade.
83. Finish my Carolina t-shirt quilt.
93. Learn all of the ranks in the Army.
94. Take JH Up North.

No comments: