Monday, November 21, 2011

300 days

Yesterday marked 300 days... so I wasn't as productive as I had hoped during my last 100 days, but I did start working again- two weeks earlier than expected!

Tasks completed since last time:
11. Visit Jess in Asheville.
19. Have a yard sale.
50. Go to a parade.
63. Go to UNC's homecoming.
66. Hike to the top of a mountain.
71. Pick my own pumpkin and carve it.
84. Visit NYC for the first time.
99. Do a zipline course.

22.8 % complete with 10 goals in progress.

I'm not really sure what I want to do in the next 100 days. I'll finish working this job, then figure out what to do next!

Working on #7, happy belated birthday to my bestie!
Also, JH and I completed #66 (how appropriate) and climbed the Devil's Marbleyard on Saturday. All the way to the top. I say climbed, not hiked, because it was boulders the entire way up. Here is the view from halfway up:
And the view that made climbing that high totally worth it:

No comments: